12.26.2011

Christmas Aftermath, State ID and Youtube

Whatsup everyone,

How was your Christmas? Mine, as usual, was boring and uneventful. My family went up to my Auntie's house for dinner and my mom just basically kept bitching at me as usual. I wasn't in the best mood because of this. I didn't get much myself, total of about $115, and random sets of deodorant with body wash which I prefer using bars of soap anyway.

My mom is also forcing me to get a state ID tomorrow morning and she's making me pay for it since she knows I have money from Christmas. Now, some of you already know that I am a bit of an insomniac. I haven't been able to sleep before 6am for the past month now and I usually wake up somewhere around 10am-4pm. I have to wake up at 5am to take a bus all the way to downtown just to sit in the damn office for hours before getting my ID. Now this wouldn't be so bad if I were able to sleep regularly, wasn't paying for this, didn't have to ride the damn bus (long story but bus rides severely anger me and I would rather walk 2 miles than take a bus 2 miles) and the fact that my mom is gonna endlessly bitch at me during this entire thing is a bit much. She's forcing me to do this so that I have a valid ID so I have no excuse to not get a job. Mostly because all she literally cares about is money.

Anyway, ending my rage fueled rant, my youtube channel is almost ready to go. I have to finish up the editing and commentary for the first gameplay video and it should be up on Friday. I will update the blog that day informing everyone about it. Not sure why, but I am a little nervous about the video, mostly because I don't like the sound of my voice when I talk into a microphone.

Well, that's all for today. See you all Friday!

13 comments:

  1. Mine was relatively quiet as well. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about your mum. Hope you get a job that's good for you though, rather than the first one that turns up.
    Everyone hates there voice, but you just need to make sure that you're clear enough and If people understand you it'll be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice, followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine was boring, too. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody hates their voice. At least you don't sound like a little girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got drunk. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait for your channel to be live!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get the ID then refuse to get a job! Show her whos boss!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya I still need to get an ID, i lost mine a while back

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey man, atleast you got a Christmas to celebrate, I spent most of it sitting on my damn ass reading how to smash stuff together on a "light, inextensable, smooth, stupid" string.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a shitty situation to be in with your mom. Keep your head up.

    ReplyDelete